At Stainlesscleans, we do not believe in complex and complicated ways of conducting business.
Our cleaning service specifications are designed to reflect this belief. Stainlesscleans offer a flexible service and our terms of business are set to facilitate an easy, mutually beneficial working relationship.
No surprises! No Hidden charges! No small prints!
We maintain regular contact with our clients to ensure their complete satisfaction with our services. We recognise the right of the client to decide whether our personnel are appropriate to operate in their workplace.
All sites are personally visited by our quality control team whilst our staff are working in order to check that standards are being maintained. Written cleaning instructions are given to each of our cleaning team members, providing precise instructions regarding exactly what is required, thereby ensuring maximum efficiency.
Key Components Of Stainlesscleans Terms Of Business
- No lengthy or complicated contracts
- A minimum of 12 months rolling contract
- Written cleaning schedules
- Regular performance audits
- Payment on receipt of invoice at an agreed time
- A dedicated cleaning team for each premise
- Replacement of cleaning staff in the event of illness
- Immediate access to director[s] in the event of any issue
- A two-way, no poaching agreement on staff
- Clear descriptions of services required
- Full client’s protection
- No complicated termination of services