1. Our Website
Use of this website provided by Stainlesscleans.co.uk, ("Us") by you, your business, officers and employees, ("You") and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. Customer Use
- You should always check the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- Our website is only intended for use by adults, as defined as those aged 18 or over and who have sufficient capacity to enter into a binding agreement.
3. Foundation of Contract and Specifications
- No Contract will subsist between us and you for the sale of any products unless and until we accept your order by e-mail confirming that we have shipped your product.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the products descriptions and illustrations contained on the web-site are accurate and current we are dependent upon the products manufacturer to provide the information and we can therefore not warrant the accuracy of such information.
- We cannot guarantee product availability. Should products ordered be temporarily unavailable you shall be notified of the delay in delivery and given the option to cancel the order. If you do not cancel the Order, your shall be deemed to have accepted the new delivery date.
4. Account Integrity
- As part of the registration process you will need to create an account, including a username & password. It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is accurate. You cannot create an account or username & password using the names and information of another person. You cannot use words that are the trademarks or the property of another party, or, are vulgar, obscene or in any other way inappropriate.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password via our website. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- You are responsible for your customer account and any actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
5. Product Pricing
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product or service is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable).
- We reserve the right to alter all products pricing on our website without notice. However any change in price will be notified to you prior to us accepting the order.
- Prices quoted on our web-site as shown are exclusive of VAT & delivery.
- Our payment methods are clearly detailed on the web-site.
- Payment for the products is always subject to clearance prior to us dispatching the products.
7. Your Order
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase a product or service.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the creation of your account and your order details and that we have shipped your product.
- Product or service items not included within your account email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the order. By placing an order for the products you shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions of trade.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
8. Delivery, Damages and Refunds
- We aim to deliver your products regardless of size or value promptly & safely. Any dates quoted for delivery of the products are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products and time shall not be of the essence in these Terms and Conditions.
- UK, European countries and non-European countries/Overseas delivery and carriage is normally by ParcelForce. Flat rate prices quoted for shipping do not include delivery and carriage for products more than 30kg per single order for all destination listed. Anything extra in weight will be charged in addition to the flat rate price for shipping quoted.
- All products are packed with care to be delivered safely. However, if products delivered are faulty or damaged, it is your duty to inform us as soon as possible using the customer care form or email.
- You must report any damage to products during transit to us within 3 days of delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Where goods are damaged in transit, you can claim and products may have to be collected back from you. In the case that we supply faulty or damaged products in error, we will replace the products or refund you and any shipping costs incurred will be covered by us.
- We offer 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on all our products. Should you decide to change your mind after purchasing products from us and need to return the product; Products must be in the original packaging, unused and unopened. We cannot reimburse you for the cost of shipping. Returns must be within 7 days of delivery. Prior authorisation for return must be obtained before returning products or they will be refused.
- We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to goods being returned to us. You take full responsibility to ensure product return is packed correctly and securely.
9. Content Submission
- Where we allow content submission to the website by users the views expressed by any user on the website are their own and not those of Stainlesscleans.co.uk
- As a user you agree not to do any of the following:
- Abuse, harass, bully, threaten, stalk, defame or in any way seek to violate the rights of another user or third party.
- Publish or seek to distribute any material or information that is unlawful, harmful, obscene, indecent, libellous, profane, defamatory, racist, or in any other way inappropriate or objectionable.
- Use or harvest data provided by other users in a way that they would object to.
- Contact other users in ways they may find inappropriate.
- Encourage illegal activity or activity that violates the rights of other users or third parties, whether individuals or organisations.
- Supply or post content calculated to deliberately mislead other users or third parties, including content falsely made to appear from or be endorsed by us.
- To pose as another user, third party or organisation or one of our employees for the purposes of obtaining user or third party information.
- To transmit or transfer any viruses, trojans, worms or any other malicious programs or code intended to spy on, gain control over, disrupt, destroy or in any other way impair any computer hardware or software or any other equipment.
- Attempt to gain access to our servers or other equipment in order to disrupt, impair, overload or otherwise hinder or compromise the safety, security or privacy of any of the services provided by or relied upon by us and other users.
- Reframe, repurpose the website or any content on it or remove or obscure any notices or advertising provided by us on the website.
- Load or provide access to content on the website or link to other content from the website, which infringes the trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right of a third party or infringes any intellectual property law.
- Make commercial posts or comment spam or attempt to disguise such spam as content.
- Send junk or spam email or emails or posts promoting pyramid schemes, chain letters or any other activity that invites users and others to participate in wasting their time and/or money.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other technical means to access the website or content on the website.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions by sending any unsolicited bulk email, (spam) or any other bulk communications to users your actions will cause harm to us and our website. Such harm is difficult to quantify and as such you agree to pay us the sum of £50.00 [Fifty pounds] for each and every individual email or other communication sent to a user or third party.
- The above list is not intended to be exhaustive.
10. Content Ownership
- As a user you retain all ownership rights to content provided by you.
- By submitting, posting or displaying your content on the website you agree to grant a non-exclusive royalty-free licence to us to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and distribute such content on the website. This allows us to place your content on the website and let all users view your content. It also allows us to compress or alter the size of any files you may post onto the Site to ensure that they can be readily displayed for other users.
- As this is a non-exclusive licence you as a user are free to provide your content to other websites or other parties, without restriction.
- This licence is also royalty-free, which means that the content is provided free of charge to us and we will not pay for the content or account for any advertising revenue generated on the website or on any specific content pages.
- This licence is also sub-licensable, which means that our partners and affiliates can also use the content.
- This licence also applies worldwide because the website can be accessed from anywhere in the world, at any time.
- Also as part of the licence you warrant that any content provided by you does not belong to a third party whose rights have been violated by the content being posted on to the website. Furthermore if any content is owned by a third party you agree to pay all royalties owed to that party, without seeking any contribution from us.
11. Suspension or Termination
- We reserve the right to remove (with or without notice) content and suspend or terminate (with or without notice) the account of any user either as Guest or Customer who in our sole judgment is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- If a customer account is suspended the suspension length of the suspension period and any reactivation will be at our sole discretion.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure the website is available and functioning fully at all times. However, we do not accept any responsibility for "down-time" or poor performance of our fileservers or where the website or any associated service is unavailable for any reason, whether within or outside our direct control.
13. Warranties and Liability
- We offer a 100% guarantee on all products. In the unlikely event that a faulty product is received we will endeavour to replace it on a one for one, like for like basis, subject always to the alleged faulty products being returned to us for inspection and we receiving notification of such return prior to you returning the products. Empty containers or packages will not be replaced under any circumstances and all returned products go through to inspection. To claim under this warranty the customer must contact us for return authorisation. Once authorisation has been obtained the customer should return the alleged faulty products to us. If on inspection a fault is found the faulty item will be replaced.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web-site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, of or damage to property and claims of third parties
- For the avoidance of doubt where products are sold under a consumer transaction your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of any content on the website nor any advertisements placed on the website.
- We are not responsible for any links to third party websites from our website and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of a third party website by us.
15. Customer Complaints
- We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within 2 working days.
17. Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.stainlesscleans.co.uk. (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or recruitment information or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Stainlesscleans, trading name of Oxygienx System UK LTD, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
18. IP Addresses
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
20. Where We Store Your Personal Data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
21. Uses of The Information
- The personal information we collect from you includes your name and contact details. It will also include information about the transactions you undertake with us, and the details of the payment card(s) you use to pay us.
- We collect this information when you contact us, and when we provide you with our services. The personal information we collect is used to administer our records and to provide you with our services.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- We use the information you provide primarily for the provision of services to you and for related purposes including updating and enhancing Customer records; analysis to help us manage our business; statutory returns and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Our use of that information is subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
- Please note that We may also give such information to others who perform services for us, such as IT service providers. Our business may be audited or checked by our accountants or by other organisations.
- We do not normally copy such information to anyone outside the European Economic Area. All such third parties are required to maintain confidentiality in relation to Customer data. You have a right of access under data protection law to the personal data that we hold about you. We seek to keep that personal data correct and up to date. You should let us know if you believe the information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- If You send us personal data about anyone other than yourself you will ensure you have any appropriate consents and notices in place to enable you to transfer that personal data to us, and so that we may use it for the purposes for which you provide it to us. We may from time to time send You information which We think might be of interest to You (for example about our other services). If you do not wish to receive that information please notify Us, preferably in writing.
22. Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. 6.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- Both parties will comply with data protection legislation for the time being in force. Without prejudice to the general obligation above, if either party sends personal data to the other party they will comply with the following obligations:
- (i) the party which sends the personal data will ensure they have any appropriate consents and notices in place to enable them to transfer that personal data, and so that the party which receives the personal data may use it for the purposes for which they provide it;
- (ii) the party which receives the personal data will do the following:
- (a) apply appropriate measures to ensure that it is kept confidential and secure;
- (b) not further transfer the personal data outside of the European Economic Area without first obtaining the consent of the other party and putting in place appropriate safeguards in relation to the transfer;
- (c) inform the other party immediately upon becoming aware that a breach of security has taken place;
- (d) assist the other party in responding to a request from a data subject or regulator so that the other party can fully and promptly comply with its obligations under data protection legislation;
- (e) at the written request of the other party, delete or return personal data unless it is required by law to retain such personal data or has some other good and sufficient justification for retaining such personal data.
23. Your Rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
25. Access to Information/Contact
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you have any questions about how we use your personal information, or wish to access, update or request that we delete your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below:
26. Events outside our control
- We will not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Stainlesscleans, trading name of Oxygienx System UK LTD, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise or provided by a user as part of content submission.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
28. Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- We will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- We do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees or officers.
- The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
- Failure by us to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
31. Entire Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice.
32. Free Gift
- By registering as a customer at www.Stainlesscleans.co.uk, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Winners of Gifts must be UK residents aged 18 years and over.
- The choice of free gifts given to eligible customers remain the sole discretion of Stainlesscleans.co.uk
- Stainlesscleans.co.uk reserves the right to substitute Gifts. Gifts are not transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- Only purchase made online will be eligible to Claim free gift.
- Only one entry per person /order is allowed Stainlesscleans.co.uk does not accept responsibility for hardware, computer, network, or software failures of any kind, which may delay or restrict the sending or receipt of your entry.
- The Promoter may request that winners participate in promotional activity as Jethygienedirect.co.uk may require including giving testimonials, photos & video
- The Promoter is Stainlesscleans.co.uk, 20-22 Wenlock Road London N1 7GU, England
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to Claim your Free Gift, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by any judicial or any other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications to that effect are received by either party from any competent authority then that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any prior agreement between the parties whether written or oral under such prior agreements.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English Courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to decide any dispute concerning these Terms and Conditions or the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
- No waiver by Supplier of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Buyer shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions.
Placing an order on this site confirms your acceptance of these terms of business
Our contact details are as follows:
Oxygienx System UK LTD
20-22 Wenlock Road
London N1 7GU